This will involve my class (26 children aged 9-10) creating a Power Point all about the culture of our country. The children in Cyprus will do the same. Once completed we will swap the Power Points and learn about each others culture/country/local area.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Language and Literature
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 10
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: to establish links with another country
to enhance our knowledge of another country and culture
to develop positive relationships with those in... read more
- Work process: Over the next 6-8 weeks each class will create their Power Point during ICT lessons.
Once completed these will be emailed... read more
- Expected results: To create a Power Point approximately 10 pages long to be sent to the children in Cyprus
To learn all about... read more