Polish and Turkish students exchange emails about themselves, their interests, free time, family, school,town, country, customs and traditions.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, Health Studies, History of Culture, Natural Sciences
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: -to improve English
-to find out about life and culture in different countries
-to have new English speaking friends
- Work process: Students write emails on various topics, they present their new friends in the classroom and work on some information for... read more
- Expected results: Students are more involved in learning English, they prepare some presentations about their friends and their country etc.