Through this project the children will be able to describe the history of their native village or town, legends about them, monuments, heroes, traditions, old photos and other things.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: learning to communicate in English language - learning the local history - using different ICT tools
- Work process: discovery learning - journalist for a day - selecting information - materials expositions
- Expected results: Following these activities the students in the target group will learn about historical facts and local legends, habits and beliefs... read more