Everyone should eat healthy food to keep fit. This is our task to make the children aware of the importance of this fact. Children have to be well informed about what to eat and how to eat to have healthy bodies. We have to develop proper nutrition habits in them and show them the results and consequences of unhealthy eating in comparison with healthy food.
- Subjects: Art, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Health Studies
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: We aim: 1. to develop proper nutrition habits in the students. 3. to show the children eating habits from different... read more
- Work process: 1. applying the same questionnaire to learn nutrition habits 2. creating healthy menu with comments on nutrition habits vs unhealthy... read more
- Expected results: We would like to emphasize the differences and similarities among different cultures resulting in students switching to healthy eating habits.... read more