The project aims at introducing eTwinning-based activities into everyday school life. It does not concentrate on one single topic, but it offers a different approach to everyday didactics, bringing eTwinning into the curricula.
We want to prove that ICT and teamwork can add to pupils’ motivation and involvement in all normally planned activities of different disciplines, and that eTwinning-based didactics is not time-consuming but creativity-inducing.
Il progetto sarà sviluppato, in particolare nei rapporti tra alunni, in lingua italiana. I materiali prodotti saranno comunque, laddove possibile, tradotti in inglese dagli alunni stessi per favorire la disseminazione.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Mathematics / Geometry, Music, Natural Sciences
- Languages: EN - HU - IT
- Pupil's age: 8 - 13
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: 1) introduce ICT tools, Web 2.0., teamwork, in the everyday lesson;
2) offer to all pupils different learning opportunities and... read more
- Work process: The project is based on “TWIN ACTIVITIES”, so it will be developed by the founders only (two Institutes).
1)... read more
- Expected results: We expect:
1) a rise in motivation and involvement of pupils and teachers; 2) a furtharance of language competence; 3) a... read more