Using English for real-life communication, teenagers in our two different geographical regions will get to know each other better by sharing and comparing information about our lifestyles and our countries. The aim is to build motivation, language and ICT skills whilst at the same time nurturing an interest in other cultures.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: The use of English for communication, encouraging awareness of the importance of learning a foreign language.
Exchange of information about... read more
- Work process: 1) Tell your partner what you know (or imagine) about his country and his life. 2) Introduction of students. 3)... read more
- Expected results: Ongoing e-mail contact, small powerpoint presentations etc..... The creation of a final product that could be for example a giant... read more