“Hip Hip Hooray 5 years eTwinning!”
That deserves a lot of flowers! To celebrate this special event, a team of eTwinning Ambassadors created together with their pupils a carpet of flowers in a virtual way. Right from the heart for all who made this European project possible.
Project website: http://www.sintamandusmeulebeke.be/hiphiphooray/5yearsetwinning.htm
This is a project made by: 'The 5 from Crete'
('5 eTwinners' who met each other in Chania (Crete) during a Professional Development Workshop in October 2009 and made a lot of plans…)
Anne McMorrough (Ireland) email@example.com
Ursa Bajda (Slovenia) firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Carroll (United Kingdom) email@example.com
Heikki Kontturi (Finland) firstname.lastname@example.org
Lieven Van Parys (Belgium) email@example.com
- Subjects: Informatics / ICT, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 12
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: We want to celebrate!
- Work process: We create together a carpet of flowers in a virtual way.
- Expected results: A carpet of flowers as a present for all who made the eTwinning project possible.