The participants have estimated and analyzed their personal, their schools' and theirs countries' carbon footprints;
The participants have studies renewable energy sources that could be suitable for improvements of these footprints;
The participants have published status reports of their work in several digital supports.
- Subjects: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, Geology, Informatics / ICT, Natural Sciences, Physical Education, Physics, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 18
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: - Improvement of the students' knowledge of Europe;
- increase of their awareness of environmental issues;
- improvement of their communication skills.
- Work process: The students and teachers of each school will prepare materials concerning the topic of carbon footprints.
There will be an exchange... read more
- Expected results: - Web site of the project;
- podcast episodes;
- electronic documents (Powerpoint slides,...).