I would like my pupils to be in contact with other pupils from an English-speaking School studying Spanish as a second language; contacts based on communication by means of TICs (e-mail, chats, videos, Power Points...) Establishing a communication between both schools working the relationship between our pupils throughout contents such as their personal information, hobbies, likes and dislikes, information about the town…
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: •To use CIT to communicate with people from others countries.
• To Exchange information about concrete themes.
• To work in a... read more
- Work process: ACTIVITY 0. MAKE PAIRS.
We, the teachers, match the students. (A Spanish pupil with a Turkish pupil) They will be... read more
- Expected results: •Written texts sent by e-mail.
• Power Points.
• Identity Cards.
• Final works on our Webs.