The aim of the project is to learn about engagement and wedding traditions in Europe and also find more about life and culture in partner´s countries.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Ethics, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Philosophy / Logic, Religion, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: SK - DE - EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 20
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The aim is to learn about life in European countries, about different cultures and traditions, to make research and to... read more
- Work process: First we will find partners and establish contact with them. Second we will exchange personal information about participants. Third we... read more
- Expected results: Students will obtain new information about life in different cultures and experience new friendships.