One Europe, one tradition. Students from different parts of Europe send each other traditional Christmas cards together with a short description of tradition and habits in their homes.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: - Pupils learn to work together on an ICT-based project with their counterparts from abroad
- Teachers learn to integrate ICT-based... read more
- Work process: Getting started:
Children prepare greeting emails to get to know each other better.
Both classes prepare Christmas cards that are scanned and... read more
- Expected results: The scanned cards and the PowerPoint presentation are published on the TwinSpace.