Within this project pupils are expected to learn about different traditions belonging to different cultures through a series of mutual relations.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Drama, Environmental Education, Ethics, European Studies, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Music, Physical Education, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 5 - 14
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Our aim is to develop the pupils' way of life within a series of interactive actions with some different pupils... read more
- Work process: Students are going to contact with their partners from other countries and by means of all media tools they are... read more
- Expected results: The pupils and also their teaching staff are going to become aware of the existance of different cultures and traditions... read more