Create a school calendar of events, through profiles, photos, video, PowerPoint, etc., to become familiar with school life in other European schools.
Every month, each school publish the most interesting events of the school profiles, photos, presentations, etc. information.
- Subjects: Ethics, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Primary School Subjects, Social Studies / Sociology, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Improve foreign language, the use of information, communication and technology skills.
Learn more about European school life and events.
- Work process:
1. Students set up a presentation about their school/class.
2. At the end of each month, students collect information about school... read more1. Students set up a presentation about their school/class.
2. At the end of each month, students collect information about school events, prepare presentations, video, photos, etc. and publish TwinSpace. hide
- Expected results: Web site, presentations, events, photos, video.