In this project the children raise awareness of own identity through another culture. They learn to appreciate that each person is unique and that "we must value the differences in others". In the same time, they live school like a place of participation and trust.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Foreign Languages, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 9
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To establish new social relations through communication in another language.
To build their identity through the comparison and exchange.
To... read more
- Work process: Each month we'll choose a topic about the cultural tradition of the country. Every school will receive news about this... read more
- Expected results: Conscious use of foreign language and computer support.
New friends in the world.