Students write and talk about similarities and differences in their schools.
They create videos and other media to show their partnerschools what school is like in their country.
Europe and the European Union is another important theme. They exchange their knowledge and their experiences.
Students work in national and international teams.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, European Studies, Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 16
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference
- Aims: • Make it possible for the pupils to work together with pupils from other countries and to tell about their own... read more
- Work process: The students get to know each other via video-conferences.
They form international teams and work on a specific theme concerning school... read more
- Expected results: We expect to reach our goals.
The results will be published in the ejournal.
We want to strengthen our partnership and we... read more