One morning, when children arrive at the classroom they found, on the floor, a fallen star. She wants to go home, but can only fly again when she finds her brightness. For this she has to hear many stories and play a lot. Children from each school member, count, work and operate one or more traditional stories of their country, sing, and play, to add some brightness to the star. At the end, beyond a very bright star, we have a lot of fun and a collection of traditional European stories.
Brilha , brilha estrelinha
Uma manhã, ao chegar à sala as crianças encontram uma estrela caída no chão. Ela quer voltar para casa, mas só consegue voar de novo quando reencontrar o seu brilho. Para isso ela tem que ouvir muitas histórias.
As crianças de cada escola aderente, contam, exploram e trabalham uma ou mais histórias tradicionais do seu país, e acrescentam à estrela um bocadinho de brilho.
No final, para além de uma estrela muito brilhante, temos uma colectânea de histórias tradicionais Europeias.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, History of Culture, Pre-school Subjects
- Languages: PT - EN - FR - IT
- Pupil's age: 3 - 6
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Learn from their peers
Know their culture and culture of their partners.
Meet to explore and work on traditional stories... read more
- Work process: The star is shown to the class.
Children researching stories on the Internet, in books, family, community.
The children work... read more
- Expected results: A collection of traditional European stories seen through the eyes of children.
Ultural interaction between staff and children.
Participation of... read more