During one month and a half students from different countries create photo albums about their own classes or a group of students (min 12) within one class. They express (through letters, pictures, videos) how important the class is for them, how they function as one group at school and outside the school, on the one hand. On the other hand, students present their own hobbies, friends or
members of families, everything what makes each of them unique.
In this way participants show how the collection of
individuals exists as one cohesive unit.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: The most important goals of the project are connected with fostering students’ communicative abilities and improving their motivation towards English... read more
- Work process: For the first two weeks all participants introduce themselves (as individuals) by writing e-mails, sending photos, chatting and getting to... read more
- Expected results: New friendships, new experiences and first of all photo albums of participating classes.