What is it like to be young in Europe
The project will be about learning about other european countries and how it is to live there from young peoples point of view.
1. Our town and our school
Every paticipant will present their home town and their school. Each school decide how to present their material for example with documents, PowerPoints, Short movies, websites, pictures....
Deadline: april 30 th
2. To be young in our country
Every school presents material which will give a picture of what it is like to live there using different themes, such as food, music, clothes, sport, language, friends, school and every day life. Each school may decide on what themes to present and how to present them.
Deadline may 25th
3. Student questions
Students from each school get the opportunity to ask questions about aspects they havent learned about earlier. Each school send questions to the schools they wan't more information from.
Each school chooses how to present the answers they will provide.
Deadline june 5th
- Subjects: Geography, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 13
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To learn more about other european countries and how it is to live there. To be able to present their... read more
- Work process: The project will include different themes, such as food, music, clothes, sport, language, friends, school and every day life. We... read more
- Expected results: Our students will learn more about how everyday life is like in other european countries. They will be aware of... read more