eTwinning project helps students from Germany and Poland not only to learn about culture of the partner country but also understand their native culture and its values better.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 15
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Students from Germany and Poland learn about culture of the partner country (customs, traditions, etc.) and compare it to their... read more
- Work process: Students exchange mails and communicate via forum. They prepare PowerPoint presentations and photo galleries on different topics to share interests... read more
- Expected results: Students improve English and ICT skills. They get to know