The Bear Project - a project centered on a local bear
A project based on the kit E-journal bridges for foreign language learning
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The project aims will be to learn English, exchange ideas, create webpages, actively work on eTwinning platform.
- Work process: Pupils take pictures (draw) the Bear at different places in their school and home town.
They brainstorm and work together, preparing... read more
- Expected results: Pupils will find new friends in foreign countries, they will exchange ideas, their fluency of communication will grow.