About five classes from different countries are involved in the project. One school a week send one - three questions to the others. It can be questions about school, food, sparetime, weather .... yes, we ask each other about things that make us to getting know each other better. And maybe even ourselfes.... The first thing we have to do is to write a short presentation about our class, and then we can ask each other what ever we are interested about.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Media Education, Natural Sciences, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 13
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Learn about other countries, culture and habits. Similarities and differences between countries in Europe.
- Work process: 1. Presentation of the classes in the project
2. One of the classes write one - three questions to the other... read more
- Expected results: Getting to know each other better. Create interest to learn more about other countries. To create contacts.