Our main idea is to develop Geological Virtual Field Trip Guides and share them, creating webpages to publish on the Internet or even creating multimedia CD/DVDs. The International School of Krakow and Escola Secundaria de Loule are currently collaborating on this project.
- Subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Design and Technology, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Geography, Geology, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Mathematics / Geometry, Natural Sciences, Social Studies / Sociology, Technology
- Languages: PT - DE - EN - FR - PL
- Pupil's age: 14 - 19
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: We want for our schools to collaborate together. This project will be interdisciplinary, which will be good for our students.... read more
- Work process: Each school is going to research the salt mines in our area independently, and then we are going to compile... read more
- Expected results: We are expecting to make a virtual field trip guide.