The project wants the students to get to know their own town and their partners' town. they are going to prepare a booklet and a photo tour, making a survey on different items: work/industry places; entertainment places; historical places and landmarks; common places (markets, green areas,etc.); geographic features. After that, they are going to talk about the everyday way of life in their town/region/country.
- Subjects: Design and Technology, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Technology
- Languages: ES - EN - IT
- Pupil's age: 15 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: To know young people from different European countries through the place where they live and the history of their towns;... read more
- Work process: Investigation work, for each town, about local history, geography and architecture; preparation of a photo tour and a presentation of... read more
- Expected results: Immediate results: different presentations of different partners' towns. Long-term results: improvements in the knowledge and acceptance of foreign cultures and... read more