To establish contacts with Portuguese students, get to know the studying conditions in their school, get to know the school itself and the town, to celebrate the International Year of Astronomy 2009, to share our experiences and observe the sky.
- Subjects: Art, Astronomy, Environmental Education, Geography, Physics, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 15 - 20
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: 1.Closer cooperation of Polish and Portuguese students by getting to know their schools, towns and traditions. 2.Improving on-line communication skills.... read more
- Work process: 1.Let's get to know one another, that is establishing contact between Polish and Portuguese students – conversations, photographs. 2.Preparing a... read more
- Expected results: Sent letters, presentations and a film . Students get to know their towns, schools, environment better. Better knowledge of Astronomy... read more