Using computers the students will become aware of differences and similarities between children belonging to different countries of the EU, will get to know other people's customs and traditions especially related to Christian holidays, will share experiences and ideas.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, History of Culture, Language and Literature
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Students will learn about their own customs and traditions and share them with their partners being able to compare them... read more
- Work process: Students will create their own profile and find a matching partner. They will then start writing short paragraphs upon the... read more
- Expected results: Students will become aware of the variety of people in the same big space, the European Union. They will create... read more