To make students aware of the differences and similarities between their cultures while sharing ideas, customs, traditions and other things they are familiar with and letting other people of their own age know they are proud of their national dowry.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Language and Literature
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The students will have the chance to compare and present information about their daily life, school-life, their town and region... read more
- Work process: On-line matching will be used, focusing on common hobbies, age and interests. This will lead to a better and more... read more
- Expected results: Photos will be taken and uploaded by the students in order to give a better profile of themselves, their surroundings... read more