This project will connect children in Scotland, Finland, England and a guest school in Afghanistan in an exchange of their daily lives and activities. The project will be based on using mobile phone technology to communicate daily activities through digital imaging, video, text and audio. Emotional responses to the activities of the children’s daily lives will also be included to communicate feelings. Each day each group of children in each country at given points of their day and at their local time will transmit their activities and feeling to all the other participants. The children will then compare and contrast and use the information in ways that address their individual curriculum needs such as PSD, citizenship, social sciences etc.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geography, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects, Religion, Special Needs Education, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 5 - 16
- Tools to be used: Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: To encourage children to use their mobile phones as learning tools as well as communication tools.
To promote learning as a... read more
- Work process: The staff in the partnership will interact and plan the detail of the project activities prior to our week of... read more
- Expected results: For all students involved to have gained some specific information about the lives of students in the partnership countries. It... read more