Children will draw pictures to illustrate classicall stories, then all toghether will create books consisting from those drawings, with text in their mother tongue. When we finnish the book we send it to other partners through post on each school adress. If we have more partners we will do more books for the same story one for each partner. During one year we will have a "story box" where we will keep all the books received from partners and which will be decorated with the flags of the participants countries , photos of the children, etc. Create books for each partner. A Story Box containing all the stories which we grew with ... Original illustrations, different languages, different feelings but the same old stories. I think would be great to help children to understand the beauty of reading and fly with their imagination unlimited ....
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 4 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To develope children's pleasure for reading stories To give them information about countries participating in this project. To help children... read more
- Work process: Children from the participating countries will create storybooks using their drawings and classical stories - e.g. Cinderella, Snow White- (... read more
- Expected results: Children will be more interested in reading books Children will create story books Children will communicate and findout new information... read more