By means of sharing traditional tales from the countries of the schools involved, children will have the chance to "live" not just the lifes of new characters but about the "lifes" of their new friends in Europe, and so they will find out that language is not an obstacle but a passport for a new "land of learningl".
- Subjects: Art, Drama, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature, Media Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: ES - EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 8
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Children will widen their "class" with partners from other school using as a common tool that which they love best,... read more
- Work process: We will exchange tales monthly with the schools involved. They will be exploited in the classroom and the children will... read more
- Expected results: The aim is to have a digital book of traditional tales of the countries involved where comments, alternative endings, emotions,... read more