The role schools have in calling students' attention to social solidarity is essential to the development of volunteering and a spirit of solidarity among students. It is important to promote: Actions That Make students useful for society and feel it is important;That Also Give students more Opportunities to feel They Are Citizens with rights and obligations contracts.
Solidarity nets are more than a form of survival for the human species. They are an alternative to insertion and a way to fight social exclusion. Also They are an important form of collective participation in building a fairer and more balanced society.
- Fag: billedkunst , drama , fremmedsprog , informatik/IT , kulturhistorie , medborgerskab , musik , psykologi , samfundsfag , sundhedslære
- Sprog: EN
- Elevens alder: 15 - 19
- Værktøjer der skal bruges: Andet software (Powerpoint, video, billeder og tegninger), Chat, e-mail, Forum, Projektdagbog, Web-publicering
- Mål: - To promote volunteering among students
- To sensitize to participation in social causes
- To develop solidarity, in particular with the... læs mere
- Arbejdsproces: 1 - Social etwinning - like Social Activities (visits to old people's homes or schools for students with special needs,... læs mere
- Forventede resultater: 1-We hope that students can create and develop solidarity nets which will allow them to develop their personality as proactive... læs mere