Our life through photos is a project that enables children to find out about other countries cultures, buildings, people, schools and celebrations through the use of photography. Children will also get to practice their use of the English language in the short descriptions that will go with each photo.
- Fag: billedkunst , fremmedsprog , geografi , informatik/IT , medborgerskab , tværfaglig
- Sprog: EN
- Elevens alder: 5 - 11
- Værktøjer der skal bruges: Andet software (Powerpoint, video, billeder og tegninger), e-mail, Forum, TwinSpace, Virtuelt læringsmiljø (communities, virtuelle klasser, …)
- Mål: It is our aim for children to learn from other children about different countries. Children will enjoy the process of... læs mere
- Arbejdsproces: Each school will begin by discussing their own locality - what is in it, who is in it, what religions... læs mere
- Forventede resultater: It is expected that children's knowledge of different places and cultures will improve.
It is expected that children's thirst for finding... læs mere