The project aims at making children and the school community aware of how beautiful Europe is in its diversity in terms of landscape, culture and arts. It focuses on items such as capitals of European Union countries, various forms of arts, artists from the past and contemporary artists, folklore and self-artistic expression.
Students will gather and analyse information in order to create materials to regularly update a webpage, which will be a kind of electronic journal of arts.
Students will have the opportunity to meet new European friends and use ICT tools to expand their knowledge about other European countries, culture and people. Students will have the chance to seach for, write, compare and present information on their culture and that of their partners. They will also use in a real “scenario” the knowledge and language competence they will acquire and develop throughout the school year.
- Fag: billedkunst , fremmedsprog , informatik/IT , medborgerskab
- Sprog: EN
- Elevens alder: 10 - 12
- Værktøjer der skal bruges: Andet software (Powerpoint, video, billeder og tegninger), Chat, e-mail, Video-konference, Web-publicering
- Mål: - Being aware of the European diversity;
- Learning about arts throughout history;
- Motivating students to learn English and, therefore, improving... læs mere
- Arbejdsproces: Students will look for information and then produce powerpoints, texts, films, posters, quizzes... They will share these materials in the... læs mere
- Forventede resultater: - Achievement of the proposed aims;
- Creation and regular updating of a webpage for the project;
- Promotion of... læs mere