Students have to develop a career path for rear but interesting professions, according to information given by the teacher, available on the Internet.
Rules of the project:
1. The competition is open to all the students of partnership schools
2. The main objective is to learn about the world of professions, in
particular, to present new and little known professions.
3. The task is to identify the jobs , which might not be widely known ,
but still are interesting and worth of attention.
4. The information to be collected by the participants are:
- the nature of the job
- the necessary qualifications for the job
- education needed for the job
- kinds of schools which offer preparation for doing the job
Publication of the work / presentations
Power Point, including movies and images / are to be published on the website.
- Fag: fremmedsprog , informatik/IT , mediekundskab
- Sprog: EN
- Elevens alder: 16 - 19
- Værktøjer der skal bruges: Andet software (Powerpoint, video, billeder og tegninger), Audio-konference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Video-konference, Virtuelt læringsmiljø (communities, virtuelle klasser, …), Web-publicering
- Mål: Objectives:
• The ability to use multiple sources of information available on the Internet
• Knowledge of methods of finding... læs mere
- Arbejdsproces: Work process:
16.03.2009-22.03.2009 - the organization, project registration, the acceptance of a partner, to conclude contracts with students who have indicated... læs mere
- Forventede resultater: Measurable effects:
- 10 multimedia presentations in English and national languages of both partners showing the career path for the little... læs mere